
Our doctor's visit this month was as a prenatal check up should be. Quick and painless. We heard the baby's heartbeat, I got measured and weighed. The doctor said I must have been eating to stay warm. I gained 6 pounds...oops. She wasn't too upset because my total weight gain is still average. My belly is measuring 24 cm which is good. The baby is growing. I get to look forward to my gestational glucose test next month. Our sono tech wasn't in on the day of our appointment so we didn't get to do a quick confirmation scan to make sure she is still a girl!
She has been very busy this month...moving all over the place. Chance finally got to feel her kick. That was so neat watching his expression. I am carrying her very low and I am having some back pain, but I am hanging in there. Other than that, I feel great!
We decided to go to Stork Vision and pay for a 2D sonogram to confirm the gender. We couldn't wait 4 more weeks...we need to get busy! The sonogram was really neat and we got a DVD and lots of pictures. She was moving all over the place during the sonogram. She is breech, but has plenty of time to turn. Here are a couple pictures from that sonogram. Yep...it's still a GIRL! Let the pink begin!


Here is a clip from the DVD (the actually video is 15 minutes long). Her head is to the left of the screen and her arm is up by her head. Her legs are towards the right. You can see her spine in the end of the video. So cool!
We registered last weekend. That was a little overwhelming. That place was huge with floor to ceiling baby stuff. Whoa! Thank goodness we have lots of family and friends with great baby advice (and hand-me downs)! We also picked out fabric for the bedding and quilt. Here is a picture of the fabric swatches. The nursery is going to be so cute.
We have decided on a first name and are quite certain we have a middle name...Ashlyn Mae Wimberly! We can't wait to meet her. Here is my 5 month picture. Hello belly!
You look beautiful Mrs. Kristin Ann! I can't wait to hold that baby!!
ReplyDeleteNow that i have your colors I can start planning your shower. Hooray!!