Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My, how times have changed...

I don't have any pictures to accompany this post...but just wanted to share some funny stories. What a difference a year makes! My birthday was last week and we had BIG plans! Well, ok...not big plans...but a fun evening. I met up with some girlfriends for happy hour. Chance and Ashlyn dropped me off and went to run some errands for an hour or so and were going to pick me up for dinner. Well, she had a BLOW OUT in the car requiring lots of clean-up and an outfit change and then needed to eat. So by the time Chance picked me up it was almost 9 o'clock. It was too late to drag her to a restaurant for dinner, so we drove through Taco Bueno. Happy Birthday to me! I did have a "party taco".

Fast forward 3 days to our 5 year anniversary. We went to Ft. Worth to have Ashlyn's pictures taken. It was an all afternoon event. We had planned to have a low key anniversary, but celebrate nonetheless. We were going to go to Central Market and cook dinner and have some good wine and maybe watch a movie or play games. We got home after the very tiring photo shoot and decided to take a family nap. We laid down around 6:30 for a "power" nap. We woke up at 9:00! We weren't sure if we should get up or go back to sleep. Happy 5th Anniversary to us! Oh well...I wouldn't change a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment