Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sleeping in the princess crib

Well, we made the move! Ashlyn has spent the past 3 nights sleeping in her crib in her room...UNSWADDLED! I thought this child was going to have to be swaddled for her kindergarten naps!!! But alas, she weaned herself from the swaddle when she was ready, just like everything said she would. She still sleeps in a sleep sack that has a piece across the tummy that is tighter, but I think that will come off soon too. I think she would have been fine in her crib months ago, but her mommy and daddy weren't quite ready! We really liked having her sleeping in our room (in her co-sleeper) just to keep an eye on her. Although her room is literally 20 feet away from ours there is something very reassuring about having your baby close by at night.

Night night sweet angel...Mommy and Daddy are right down the hallway and YES, we sleep with the video monitor between us so we can both peek on her during the night. Baby steps...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment