Sunday, January 6, 2013
A better blogger
One of my New Year's resolutions was to be a better blogger. The holidays (starting with Thanksgiving) really got me off track and I have not been capturing as many of these precious moments as I have intended. My busy schedule was also compounded with some technical difficulties. Our laptop is VERY old and needs to be replaced. Neither of our iphones will sync with this computer so it is very challenging to get pictures off our phones. So I am using that as my excuse :) Hopefully that will be resolved soon with a much needed trip to the Apple store. I love "keeping up with the wimberlys" via this blog and chronicling our daily life. It is also A LOT of work and sometimes stresses me out when I get behind! I promise I will get caught up very shortly and hopefully stay that way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment