Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Perot Museum

We finally made it to The Perot Museum! It has been on our list of things to do since it opened and we can finally check it off! Aunt T and Brennan met us at the museum for a fun filled day! The exhibits are unbelievable and the entire place is pretty spectacular. We will definitely go back but I may wait until the kids are a tad older so they can appreciate more of the interaction. And it would be much easier without a stroller...very crowded and lots of time spent waiting on elevators. All in all it was a great experience and we are lucky to have such an amazing museum in our backyard!
This is one of the silly faces I get now when I pull out a camera!
Cousins waiting on the museum
One of them doesn't like being contained!
Fun at the Farmer's Market
The boys
I can only imagine what Paxton is thinking
The Children's Museum was great!
She would "pet" T's hair when she lifted her up!
Watching the big girls dance
He finally gave up!
Love these little boy legs...all bruised up!
My peanut!

No comments:

Post a Comment