Monday, June 6, 2011
A fun weekend (with no photographer)
We had a great weekend, jammed packed with lots of fun! We spent Friday evening at the grocery store :) Our new favorite Friday night activity. We grab a glass (or bottle) of wine and wander around Whole Foods, find somethings for dinner and then eat dinner on their patio. It is very relaxing! Saturday morning, Ashlyn and I had brunch with Mimi and Great Grandma Sally. We ate on her patio and enjoyed being outside before it got too warm! Ashlyn took the longest nap of her life! TWO and A HALF HOURS! I couldn't believe it. I kept checking on her! We headed over to the Estes' for the annual "fish fry" even though there was no fried fish this year...it was blackened and grilled and delicious! It was a lot of fun to see everyone and the kids had fun playing together. Hopefully someone captured some pics! We spent the night at Gpa and Gma's house Saturday night. Sunday morning we got up and had breakfast and celebrated Gma's birthday! We spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing and swimming! Ashlyn really enjoyed the water and I actually put her under the water for the first time. She kind of sputtered and gasped when I pulled up her and then went back to playing. She wasn't really phased. The 2nd time she coughed and sneezed and I actually saw water shoot out of her nose. I felt pretty bad but she didn't seem to mind. She burped a few minutes later so I guess she swallowed a little! We headed home after a quick dip after her afternoon nap. Gma and Aunt Sarah came over to babysit Ashlyn so Chance and I could go to the Mav's game. We won't talk about the results, but we had a good time! Sorry there are no photos to go along with this post! It was a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment