Ashlyn's teacher's organized a little Christmas party for the adjoining classrooms. Her class doesn't have a room mom right now, so there haven't been a lot of activities. And no...much to Chance's surprise I didn't volunteer to be the room mom! But we really need one...this party was a little lame...I mean basically the kids had snack time and played while the parents watched. No activities, no gift exchange, no nothin'! Maybe I should volunteer?
![]() |
| I snuck the bow in for 5 seconds...couldn't get the camera quick enough! |
![]() |
| Gpa and Gma stopped by the "party" |
![]() |
| Last minute call to Santa |
![]() |
| Ashlyn and Grace |
![]() |
| Jacob |
![]() |
| Thanks for stopping by Gma and Gpa! |
![]() |
| Saying bye to Gpa |
![]() |
| Whew! Taking a break. |
![]() |
| Had to stop by and wish Ms. Tomika Merry Christmas! |
















No comments:
Post a Comment