Thursday, October 18, 2012

The sick side

Paxton had his first trip to the doctor where he had to sit on the sick side :(.  Come to find out...he wasn't sick!!!  Unfortunately I didn't put 2 and 2 together until he were already at the doctor's office.  He threw up 2 mornings in a row after his first feeding.  I called the nurse and she said I needed to bring him in since it had technically been more than 24 hours.  What I failed to think about or mention to her was that he had just started sleeping through the night.  So he was getting probably 8-10 ounces of milk at that first feeding.  He usually eats 5-6 ounces so his poor tummy was just too full!  So glad he didn't have a tummy bug!  He got a great check up at the doctor and weighs 15 lbs and 12 ounces!

No comments:

Post a Comment