November came and went and I was a terrible blogger! It seems like I blinked and it was Thanksgiving! I will sum up our November with pictures to bring us up to date!
We took a weekend trip to Abilene to celebrate Jules' birthday
![]() |
| We watched Crew play in a soccer tournament |
![]() |
| We ate lots of yummy food |
![]() |
| We celebrated Jules' 3rd birthday |
![]() |
| "Hang on Pax, we're taking this thing for a spin" |
![]() |
| And Ashlyn had a blast playing with Kellan! |
Ashlyn turned 2 1/2
Paxton tried some solids, but then I changed my mind and decided to wait a few weeks longer...sorry about that Bud!
![]() |
| Birthday breakfast |
![]() |
| Then we had dinner the next night with some friends Wyatt and Ashlyn |
We went to Cash's Old MacDonald birthday party complete with a petting zoo!
![]() |
| "Hey goat, that's my dress!" |
Ashlyn and Paxton spent the day with Rah Rah and Gigi while Momma went to work!
That was pretty much our November that flew by! Thanksgiving pictures to come!







































No comments:
Post a Comment