Time flies when you are having fun! Well, maybe the first 6 months dragged a little when you ate around the clock and couldn't sleep unless you were held or on top of me! But I wouldn't change one second! When I was pregnant I wondered how there would be enough room in my heart, but from the moment you were placed on my chest I fell absolutely in love and all doubt was erased. Amazing how much the heart can hold! I didn't put you down for the first week of your life. I was smitten with such a handsome little thing! And you have continued to wrap me around those chunky little fingers! You are incredible...sweet, loving, brilliant, strong, funny, handsome, sensitive and so much more. I thank God every day that he sent you to complete our family. I can't imagine life without you! Happy 1st birthday Bubby! You make my heart happy and content. I love you more than you could ever imagine!
Love, laughter and peace,
Mommy











No comments:
Post a Comment