![]() |
| Bubs wanted in on the action! |
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
DDS
Check-up at the dentist. She wasn't so sure about it at first, but by the end she was all smiles. A- on her report card...a little more flossing, but overall she is doing great!
Side note...2nd child syndrome...as we were walking back to the cleaning area, a hygienist stopped us and asked me how many teeth Paxton had (she wanted to give him a toothbrush). I must have looked stumped because she said "He does have teeth, doesn't he?". Of course he has teeth, I just have no idea how many he has!!! At least I brush them...most days! A second side (make-up) note...I tried being very proactive and making his first dental appointment with Ashlyn and they said no need to bring him in until he is 2!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment