Wednesday, February 12, 2014
My new blogging style
Over the holidays my plate became overloaded (literally and figuratively). I got very behind with our blog. I have continued to put it off, getting further and further behind because I just can't find the time to catch up. I have to decided to fast forward to the present...maybe one day I will get November 2013-February 2014 in the book, but for now I am moving forward! I have also decided that every blog post doesn't have to be elaborate or have a bunch of pictures. So from now on it may just be a quick bite about the kids or a cute picture or whatever! I keep this blog for my millions of readers...HA!!!...for a few family and friends but It mostly to document Ashlyn and Paxton! So here's to "Keeping Up With The Wimberlys"...hopefully!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment