I got to have a much overdue happy hour with some of my best girlfriends! We have all made a lot of new friends since we graduated college 11 years ago. But when I hang out with the girls...it is like time stood still. Like we never missed a beat. Even though sometimes we go months without seeing each other and we all live in the same city! Reminds me of a song from gosh, Brownies, I think. "Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver and the other gold!" I pray Ashlyn has friends one day she cherishes as much as I do mine. Love you girls!
Some of the crew couldn't make it...Kourt had class and Peeps got sick. And several live out of town. But we had a blast. Hoping to make it a monthly event. AND...we got to meet Emily's new man. Love him! Thanks for taking our picture Ted!
| Ted said "This doesn't look right. You've got the 2 on the left who look like they've been dating for years and the 2 on the right on their first date. Let's try again". He cracks me up! |
| Emily, Me, Abby & Caroline |
No comments:
Post a Comment