I enlisted the help of the other moms in the classroom for this party! I planned ahead so that I wasn't running around last minute trying to get everything myself! Yay for being organized!! We had a great turn out and everyone brought food. It was a lot of fun. It is fun to see the kids play together. I didn't get too many pictures because I was chasing Ashlyn around as she was stealing food from her friends plates. It was really funny! One of the other mothers took some pictures too, so hopefully I will have a few more to post. It was a great time!
![]() |
| Allison and Evan and her sister |
![]() |
| Ian and his Daddy |
![]() |
| Ian (his mom is an OT) |
![]() |
| Ms. Lydia and Jacob |
![]() |
| Ms. Tomika and Sailee |
![]() |
| Noah and his Dad and Grandpa |
![]() |
| Sailee and her mom, Neeta |
![]() |
| Ashlyn playing with her bucket and shovel I made buckets for all of the kids and put their names on them. They were a hit! |
![]() |
| Ashlyn picking up crumbs...she can spot the tiniest thing on the floor and pick it up ! |









No comments:
Post a Comment