Tuesday, December 14, 2010

7 months old!

I was really bad this month and didn't do her monthly post...so I am trying to remember back. This one will be brief :(

7 month old stats:

Weight 14 lbs
Length 25"

Size 2 diapers
Mostly 3-6 month clothes

Eats 3 bottles a day, nurses 2 times a day and eats one solid meal in the evenings (usually cereal and a veggie)

Goes to bed around 8 and I wake her up at 6 to eat and then put her back to bed. She wakes up around 8-9. She takes a nap in the morning (30 mins-1 hour) and a nap in the afternoon 1-2 hours. She might take a cap nap in the evenings.

Stays at home with daddy during the day. Chance has been working from home until we get into daycare. Ashlyn can roll over both directions and is working on sitting up. She still needs a little help and loses her balance quickly. We have a lot of doctors appointments coming up this month. We are praying for good reports! We got to hang out with Gwen and Ryan recently and met baby Cash! It has been a very busy month getting ready for Christmas and having some work done on our house. I am going to be a better blogger in 2011!

Happy 7 months sweet baby girl!


This was actually at 8 months :(


No comments:

Post a Comment