We had dinner with the Ivie gang last night...probably one of the last times before they are a family of 4! Baby Ivie #2 is due at the end of January. I'm still thinking it's a boy, but I think I am one of the few. Ashlyn is still a little too young to play with Ryan, but Ryan was very sweet to her. We had Chris' famous homemade pizza (Chance's request) and watched a little college football. It was nice just to relax and hang out!

Ryan & Ashlyn



Me & Ashlyn



Jessi & Ashlyn

Chance finds Ryan's beer stash

Chance and Ryan

Chance reading to Ryan

Getting her jammies on

Ryan dancing

Chance and Chris feeding their girls bottles

Ryan doesn't usually drink a bottle anymore, but she
wanted one when she saw Ashlyn drinking hers.

Ready for bed. I have a feeling these
two will be having lots of slumber parties!

Ryan wasn't quite sure what to think

Ryan Layne Ivie
No comments:
Post a Comment