Saturday, March 5, 2011
A sensitive gag reflex
We have been working on finger foods for a while now, but there are some textures that Ashlyn still has a hard time with. It seems like she is the most sensitive to slimy fruit, or anything that gets stuck to the roof of her mouth. If she can get it on the side of her gums and chew it a little, she doesn't seem to gag as much. Last night's dinner consisted of black beans, soy dogs, kiwi, nectarines and bananas (we do lots of variety). She is getting really good at getting the food to her mouth! She was especially gaggy last night, so I pulled out the video camera and camera. The video camera died, of course, but I got a couple funny shots on the regular camera. I put the camera down just in time to miss the projectile vomit that followed the gagfest! We headed straight to the bath!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






She is one funny kiddo! Such a character. I can't wait to see her again...hopefully soon!
ReplyDelete