Wednesday, March 23, 2011
"That's my Ms. Tomeka!"
I picked Ashlyn up from school today and one of her teachers, Ms Tomeka said "I saw Ashlyn do something today I have never seen her do before. She was fighting!" I said, "Fighting? What do you mean?" Apparently Ashlyn was eating her bottle in Ms. Tomeka's lap and another little girl wanted up in her lap. Ms. Tomeka picked the other girl up and was holding both of them. Ashlyn started pushing the other little girl away, slapping (gently) and trying to grab her! Ms. Lydia, her other teacher, said "I don't blame you Ashlyn, that was your time!" They said the look on her face was hilarious. She was really mad and upset that other girl was sharing her time. I had a little chat with Ashlyn on our way home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment