I have been a very bad blogger lately! We have been so busy that I put the blog on the back burner. I promise to catch up this weekend. Right after happy hour to celebrate our CARF accreditation at work, dinner with Jessi, breakfast with Mimi and Grandma Sally, Chance's dad date with Chris and having the Ivie's over for a swim and dinner! We have a fun weekend ahead of us. But the blog is on my to do list. Here's what I have to catch up on...listing, packing, moving and closing on our house in exactly 1 month, our new digs, a weekend in Arlington with lots of family from out of town, Ashlyn's 15 month check-up and everything else that has been going on over the past 2 1/2 weeks! Until I post again...here is a cute picture in case you have forgotten what Ashlyn looks like :) Check back soon for new posts!

You're moving!?!?! Congrats are in order....I can't wait to hear all about it.
ReplyDelete