Tuesday, August 16, 2011
It's ok Genevieve
I witnessed one of the sweetest acts today from our precious peanut when I went to pick her up from school. She was sitting in Ms. Lydia's lap when I walked in, fussing a little. Ms. Lydia said, "You will never believe it, but they have all been fussy this afternoon! They woke up from their naps that way." Well, sweet 4 month old Genevieve was no exception. She was lying in her crib crying. I started talking to her, saying "What's the matter Genevieve?" Ashlyn crawled over to her crib and sat there listening to Genevieve cry. She looked up at me and then pointed to Genevieve. Then she pulled up into standing using her crib for assistance. She put her little arm through the bars of her crib and started patting and rubbing Genevieve's leg, very gently as if telling her "It's ok Genevieve". It was too sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment