We spent last weekend in Arlington hanging out with family and friends! Uncle Boo, Aunt Julie, Lindsay and Brian came in from Ohio and Aunt Kath and Serena came in from Tucson and San Diego. It was Ashlyn's first time to meet them! Our very good family friends Dave and Pat came over and Sarah's best friend Rachel came in town for the patio party! We had a blast swimming, eating good food, hanging out and catching up and drinking a little! I introduced the party to beeritas and my dad brought out the Patron! Sunday, all of the boys went to the Ranger's game. It was a little warm, but they had great seats in the shade! It was a wonderful weekend and I was so excited that Ashlyn got to meet more of her family! I have a few pictures from the weekend, but there were lots of cameras floating around so I hope I can get my hands on a few more photos!
 |
| Julie, Pat and Deno |
 |
| Julie, Pat and Me |
 |
| Rachel, Sarah and Ashlyn |
 |
| Beeritas! |
 |
| So Good! |
 |
Serena and Kath
In from the West Coast |
 |
| Lindsay taking a break from nursing school |
 |
| Kathy peeling shrimp |
 |
| Still peeling shrimp |
 |
| Is that on the NYC marathon diet?? |
 |
| Ashlyn's new ride and Gpa and Gma's house! |
 |
| It came complete with sunglasses, a new sippy cup, a horn |
 |
| and a Paci! |
 |
| Drinking and riding |
 |
| Gpa and Brian manning the grill |
 |
| Brian took over |
 |
| The steaks were awesome! |
 |
| Cleaning up (or maybe still peeling shrimp) |
 |
| I may have been overserved! |
 |
| Maybe a few of us were? |
No comments:
Post a Comment