Transition days 3 and 4 went very well! Yesterday, Ashlyn ate lunch in her new classroom and today she stayed through nap time...on a cot and nap mat! Her daily activity sheet said she napped from 12-2 on her mat, but Ms. Tomika and Ms. Lydia informed me that was probably the total amount of time the class spent on "nap time". That doesn't necessarily mean Ashlyn slept that long. I will have to ask for some clarification. She read books, played outside and had circle time. They asked me to bring sunscreen and insect repellent?!?! I guess they spent quite a bit of time outdozin'. We said goodbye to Ms. Lydia and Ms. Tomika today. Although we will walk right by their classroom 2 times a day, she will no longer have them as teachers. They have been absolutely wonderful and we will miss them dearly. Ms. Denise has some pretty big shoes to fill! I have to admit, I shed a few tears saying goodbye to these ladies...but I will never forget them. Ashlyn's first teachers!
![]() |
| Ms. Tomika, Ms. Lydia & Ashy Poo! |

Awww, makes my heart melt! They ARE wonderful!
ReplyDelete