We had a party in Ashlyn's classroom on Friday. As the room mom, I was responsible for organizing it. Secretly, it was Ashlyn's going away party, but I disguised it as a fall party! There was great involvement from the other parents and a really good turnout! We had a book exchange for the kids and also brought new or gently used books to donate to the classroom to help build up their library. Once again, I didn't get too many pictures (I'm detecting a theme...I am not a very good photographer). But we all had a great time. I handed down the "room mom" duties to Evan's mom, Allison. She will do a great job!
![]() |
| Ian, Ms. Tomika & Ashlyn (They fight over her lap) |
The Gang!




You're such a good room mom! I know Ms. Tomika is going to miss Ashlyn and YOU! :) I'd love to hear how you do your book exchange. As you know, there aren't a lot of options for parties when you're in an infant room with the majority of the kids under 6 months of age.
ReplyDelete