Sunday, February 12, 2012

Ashlyn's 1st haircut

I finally convinced Chance to let me get Ashlyn's hair cut trimmed!  I just wanted it cleaned up and shaped up a little bit.  When I pick her up from school, her bangs are hanging down in her eyes and she looks like a cute scraggly mess!  I thought a little trim would look nice.  Chance has been dead set on letting it grow long and I agree...I want her to have long hair too, just with a little shape to it.  I finally got his approval!  We took her to this cute little salon that specializes in kid's cuts because I really wasn't sure how she was going to do.  She wasn't too sure about it all, but Aurora was really sweet and I think it went as well as could be expected.  No tears were shed, but I didn't get any smiles either.  She got a certificate, a baggie of her locks and a prize when she was finished!

Aurora gave Ashlyn her first haircut 
Watching the movie
She was trying so hard to hold it together,
but she really wasn't sure about this cape!
Blowing a few bubbles as a distraction from the cape
Getting started
Watching another little boy get his haircut too 




We weren't getting any smiles!


Had to pull out the paci for the blow drying 

Ashlyn and Aurora
Thanks Aurora! You were wonderful! 
Getting her prize
Her prize was a very age inappropriate maraca that was a huge choking hazard!

No comments:

Post a Comment