Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

We started celebrating Valentine's Day on Saturday!  We dropped Ashlyn off with Gma, Gpa and Aunt Sarah and Chance and I headed out for a date night.  We went to Ft. Worth and had a wonderful dinner and then headed to Bass Hall for Monty Python's Spamalot.  We had a blast!  Sunday morning, Gma and Aunt Sarah helped me with some Valentine's "crafts" for Ashlyn's classmates and teachers at school.  It turned out to be a little more work than I anticipated (par for the course with me and crafts) so I was so thankful for the help!  We had a great Valentine's Day, just hanging out at home after work and school.  Chance made an awesome pot of chili...nothing says I love you like heartburn!  Here are some pictures from Valentine's Day 2012.

Pretzel Buttons for her teachers
Thanks Pinterest!

Mailbox Valentine's with snacks for her friends

I made breakfast before I left for work
All dressed up for school!

Peeking in on her classmates 
Ashlyn's Valentine 




Ashlyn and Daddy 


Sporting her new jammies



No comments:

Post a Comment