5 down, 4 to go! And we are both growing! I had my third injection this week. So far, the only side effects I have noticed are hot flashes which are accompanied by a slightly nauseated/dizzy feeling and a tingly sensation throughout my body. It almost feels like my blood pressure is high, but I have checked it and it isn't. Since hypertension is a risk, I think I will keep monitoring it just to be on the safe side. The peanuttiest has started becoming more active and his punches and kicks are strong enough to be felt on the outside! Chance felt him kick for the first time last Friday night! I have started looking around for bedding for his crib. Our goal is to have Ashlyn out of the crib by the time he arrives. I have, on a few occasions, had a slightly uncomfortable sensation in my right flank which makes me a little nervous because it is reminiscent of the horrible kidney pain I endured when I was pregnant with Ashlyn. It goes away within a few hours, but leaves me a little on edge. I hope and pray I don't have to go through that this time around. I am a lot bigger than I was with Ashlyn and I am quickly approaching the time frame of when it occurred, so I am holding my breath! Other than that, things are moving right along! We are still working on a name for this little guy, but I promise we will share it as soon as we make a decision! Here is a shot of this ever growing belly!

No comments:
Post a Comment