Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bed rest update

Our U-verse is back up and running!  It was a long 3 days without TV or Internet!  I have been on my best behavior spending a lot of time on the couch!  I go to the doctor every Friday for my weekly injection.  I was having a little cramping while I was there on Friday, but I got a thorough check-up and everything looked good!  Chance has been a rock star...managing EVERYTHING from Ashlyn to the dogs to cooking and cleaning...and going to work!  I try to do what I can to help, but I also know that another hospital admission might not result in such a quick discharge so I am being very careful!  We have the best family and friends!  The outpouring of calls, texts, prayers, offers to help with whatever, bringing food...we are very lucky!  We are still trying to get into a routine and are just taking it one day at a time!  Thanks for all the love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment