Monday, September 12, 2011
The 2 step
Well...not quite, but she did take 2 steps today! When I picked Ashlyn up from school they told me that she took 2 steps. Being a little sad that I didn't get to witness her first steps, I quickly put her down and held out my hands for her to walk to me. I think it may be pushing it to say they were steps, but she did shift her weight from side to side and advance each foot a tiny bit...before plopping on her buns and crawling like mad to me! When we got home, Chance put her down and he got the same thing, but 3 tiny steps this time! OF COURSE I DIDN'T HAVE THE CAMERA! I wouldn't say she is walking...but she is SO CLOSE!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I recently received a piece of advice that was music to my ears: it's not their "first" (smile, roll over, step, word, etc) until YOU see it. As far as you are concerned, Ashlyn's first steps are the ones she takes for YOU! Can't believe she's growing up so fast! :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it Michelle! Wise words for us workin' mommas!
ReplyDeleteGet ready! You won't be able to catch up with her 'til she's 30!!
ReplyDelete