Friday, September 16, 2011

Superwoman

I was feeling a little ambitious when I got home from work tonite and the weather was beautiful!  I loaded Ashlyn up in the stroller and leashed up the dogs.  We headed to the dog park across the street from the loft.  I got several comments from onlookers but my favorite was when a guy rolled down his window, honked and yelled, "Look, it's superwoman".  Let's just say I wore the dogs out at the park and the walk home was a little less strenuous.  Oh well, we all enjoyed the fresh air and I am sure the bruises and soreness will subside :)



Ashlyn loved watching Mazzy fetch the ball.  She would laugh and clap as soon as she saw Mazzy retrieve the ball and start heading back in our direction!  Pip spent her time chasing birds and busses.  To each his her own :)

1 comment:

  1. You're much braver than me! Way to go, mama (aka. superwoman)!

    ReplyDelete