We made it out to Grapefest last weekend with some good friends. Even though we went in the early evening, it was still pretty hot! We were only there for a couple of hours and then we grabbed dinner. Getting a table for 14 with 6 highchairs is quite a request...and they even sat us by the front door! I am sure we were great for business...at least we tip well!
We showed up around 4:30. If we waited until 5, we could get in free so we watched the Cowboy game in a sports bar right by the entrance while we waited.
![]() |
| Ready for Grapefest |
![]() |
| Ashlyn and Emma |
![]() |
| Giving Emma "loves" |
| Jessi and her girls |
![]() |
| Jessi and Emma belling up! |
| It was pretty hot! |
![]() |
| Ryan getting a taste of beer! |
| Ashlyn's foot is on the left. Emma's is on the right. They are 9 months apart in age! |
![]() |
| Quick diaper change behind the DJ booth before we hit the festival! |
I saw this carousel in the Midway area and thought it would be so much fun for Ashlyn. Boy was I wrong. We were both begging to get off!
![]() |
| This was the only time I got her to sit on her horse |
![]() |
| Then we were hanging on for dear life! The carousel went so fast. She was scared and I was dizzy! |
![]() |
| I was trying to act like it was fun for her...she didn't buy it! |
| 3 of my friends from PT school and our kids! Jessi with Emma and Ryan, Kally and Cash, Me and Ashlyn and Kellie and her twin boys Beckett and Britton |










Great pics!!! So fun - hope to see you soon!
ReplyDelete