Friday, September 9, 2011

90 is the new 70

Degrees that is!  Although I did get a little overzealous when I put on a jacket to take the dogs out one morning.  I expected 70 to feel a lot colder!  Nonetheless, we have been enjoying the cooler weather with walks, trips to the dog park and lots of fun at the playground!  And Ashlyn and I have been trying to avoid catching the stomach bug that hit Chance midweek.  It was terrible!  That was the sickest I have ever seen him.  He is recovering and we are glad to have him back!  Here are a couple of cute pics from our time outdoors!





I spent a lot of time fishing wood chips out of her mouth.  
I wonder what she is missing in her diet?



She also had lots of outside time at school!



A side note...One of my patients told me today, "It's a good thing you are a good PT because you would make a terrible nurse!"  (I was trying to put a dressing on one of his wounds...I didn't mention that PT's actually do wound care.)  I beg to differ...I played head nurse at the Wimberly Infirmary this week and I think I did a darn good job!  Both of my patients are recovering nicely, but the little one left me with her cold :/

No comments:

Post a Comment