Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Cracked me up
Ashlyn has a very sensitive tongue and does not like to eat anything that is remotely hot. With that being said, she is also very impatient when it comes to eating. So I spend a lot of time blowing on her "hot" food in an attempt to cool it off enough so she will actually keep it in her mouth. One bite that is deemed too warm can sometimes ruin the whole meal! Anyway, she has started blowing on her food if I tell her it is hot (gives me hope for blowing out her candles on her 2nd birthday!). It is so cute. Today when we got in the car after the playground I was turning on the AC and I asked her if she was hot and she started blowing on herself. She cracks me up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment