Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bye bye paci

Ashlyn had one paci left that she hadn't chewed a hole in yet.  The deal was when that paci was gone, there were no more pacis.  Well, that happened Monday night.  So we went cold turkey no pacis!  Tuesday we went over to Pop Pop and Gigi's house and we stopped by Toys R Us so Ashlyn could "buy" a toy with her last paci.  She wandered around the entire store and this $2 pink ball is what she decided on!  Cheap date!  All in all I think she has done pretty well with the transition.  I honestly think the hardest part is when she is in the car.  She is very fussy and whinny now and I think it is because she is confined and isn't able to soothe herself.  Amazingly she hasn't asked for her pacifier...she just seems very unsettled in the car.  Nap time and the nights have been pretty smooth!  Bye bye paci...hello big girl!  Potty training is next on the list...
The kind sales associate discretely disposed of her paci
 in the trash after she "paid" for her ball with her paci.

No comments:

Post a Comment