After a lot of thinking and talking and calculating...Chance and I decided that we weren't going to send the kids to daycare. We have worked our schedules out so that I am home with the kids during the week while he is at work and then I go to the work on the weekends while he stays home. We are also so lucky to have 2 grandmothers in the area who come and stay with the kids so I can work 1 day a week. I am working PRN (as needed...basically as much as I want because there is almost always a need). The upside to PRN...a higher pay rate...the downside...no benefits. Fortunately, Chance's benefits are awesome and VERY reasonable so we enrolled the whole family! We are still trying to get settled into a routine, but so far it seems to be working out! I will write more about it later, but for now...here are a few of the pictures I have received while I have been at work!
![]() |
| This was Ashlyn's impersonation of Mimi after she babysat one day. I get the glasses on her head, but the tongue?? |
![]() |
| This was how Chance found Ashlyn one day at naptime |










No comments:
Post a Comment