Dr. Burns wasn't messing around with this treatment! I hope and pray this is the last one she will need because I am not sure I can put her through that again! She got extremely swollen and bruised :( And this is the first treatment that she has said "ow". I am not sure if it really hurt or just felt really weird with all of the swelling. She would look in the mirror and say "owie". It made me so sad. In addition to hitting it with both lasers he did a steroid injection in the center of the tumor. He said in all of his years of practice, her case is definitely an "outlier". She is such a trooper. So proud of our brave little girl!
![]() |
| Playing in the play room before going back |
Waiting for surgery
![]() |
| The "goofy juice" kicked in |
![]() |
| Back from the OR very bruised and sleepy |
![]() |
| Ashlyn took this picture |
Home
![]() |
| Starting to swell |
We went to the mall after a long nap. She got to Build a Bear!
And have ice cream for dinner!




















No comments:
Post a Comment