We celebrated a very special lady this weekend! My mom/Mimi turned 60! We discussed having a big celebration
combining her birthday and retirement, but she decided she didn’t want all of
that and would prefer a party with just our family! So that is what we did! We cooked fajitas and had margaritas and spent the whole day
together. It was a wonderful party
and much deserved celebration!
Happy Birthday Mom!
Prepping for the Party
| Mimi's job was to rock Paxton |
Dillan wanted it to be a "surprise"
| Mimi's senior year of high school |
Time to eat
| Paxton was ready for bed |
Opening presents
We celebrated all the summer bdays!
| Brennan's goal of the night was to make this hat float |
| Everyone had a chance to wear the balloon hat |
| The sought after whiskey that prompted a whiskey tasting after too many margaritas! |
| But only I got to wear PaJ's garden hat Thanks Chance |
| PaJ and Mimi and their grandchildren Paxton (3 mos), Brennan (14), Ashlyn (2) and Dillan (9) |
Cake time
| The hat never floated, but pacibear did! |
| All partied out and ready for bed! |
I LOVE these photos Kristi. Your mom is so beautiful inside and out and you are following in her footsteps. I love the first photo of your mom and Joe...that is a classic and one that should be framed! The kids are darling and your family is such a gregarious and happy group. I am glad that I have had the pleasure of being a part of your group and gotten to know you all better! Your Moms OLD friend, Lyn
ReplyDeleteThank you for such kind comments Lyn! We are very glad that we have gotten to know you as well and I love that you "sistas" have such a great time together! I hope I am as fortunate to have such a special group of friends when I hit retirement!
ReplyDelete