I can't believe it has already been 6 months. It seems like only yesterday, but then I can't really remember life without you. We went to the hospital that Saturday night not knowing what was in store. A little more than 12 hours later I laid eyes on you for the first time. I was only able to hold you for a few seconds before they rushed you down to the NICU. I was terrified and ecstatic at the same time. The only word to describe the whole experience is surreal. It was one of the greatest days of my life. I was completely unprepared but it didn't matter. Everyone pulled together and made it happen. You were born into one of the most loving and giving families I know and we have some of the greatest friends. We are truly blessed. 6 months later you are a beautiful, healthy, happy, sweet girl who I love with all my heart. You give me more joy than you will ever know. I love being your mother. I am so proud of you. Happy 1/2 Birthday Little Miss Mae.
I saw God today :)
So beautiful! You made me cry! I'm so happy for you and Chance!
ReplyDelete