Monday, November 29, 2010

Decorating the Christmas Tree

We actually got the Christmas tree up early this year! My goal is to take it down before Valentine's Day. Last year was our first year to ever have a tree. It was so pretty I didn't want to take it down. I finally took it down in April. I am sure the neighbors thought we were crazy. I plugged it in every night! Anyway, here are a few pictures of us putting up the tree. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


Ashlyn helping Daddy hang ornaments

Hanging Ashlyn's 1st ornament

Ashlyn's 1st ornament

Putting on the star

Chance fixing the star I put up

Our Christmas Tree
2010

Mazzy taught herself this trick while we were decorating ;)

1 comment:

  1. Too cute!!! Love all your Thanksgiving and Christmas pics. Ashlyn is BEAUTIFUL!! :) She is getting so big so fast. Why do they have to do that!? Hope to see you soon!! xo! abby

    ReplyDelete