Chance went deer hunting out in Emory a couple of weekends ago. I am not a huge fan of hunting because it makes me sad, but I really can't say anything because I eat meat and fish everyday! He loves venison and the deer is currently at the processor as we speak. I wish Chance were more into posting on this blog because hearing him tell the story first hand is pretty funny. He got up at 4 am and was in the "blind" by 4:30. He sat in the pitch black for 2 hours. You really have to have him tell you the story. I am sure he would love to share his experience over a nice venison steak. We'll have all you bambi eaters over for dinner as soon as the deer is finished. Anyway, to make a long story short he and my stepfather, Joe, both ended up with a buck that morning. Here they are with their shots.

No comments:
Post a Comment