Friday, November 26, 2010

mmm...cereal!

Ashlyn tried rice cereal for the first time tonite! We knew she was getting close to being ready but when she almost dove after a bite of pecan pie at Thanksgiving, we knew it was time! She would open her mouth (kind of) for a bite, but then just kind of let it run out. She may have swallowed a little (on accident). I think I may have diluted it a little too much. It was pretty runny. It was really cute and we took lots of pictures (and a video but I am not that advanced to get it on the blog yet:) She is really getting quite a personality and she is so much fun. Enjoy these pics. They are pretty cute. And no, she didn't really require a bath after her first cereal experience...it was just bath nite!









She is getting so big!

Ashlyn loves her bath

Getting all the cereal out!
(not really)

All clean and ready for bed

Nite Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment