We have so much to be thankful for this year (as we do every year) but this year is very special. Our little family grew with the addition of Ashlyn Mae. We consider ourselves very blessed. It was a rocky road getting her here, but now she is a healthy & happy baby. When I look back on the whole experience, the other thing I am thankful for is our support system. We have the greatest family and friends on Earth! The love and support we had as we walked down that rocky road was amazing. We couldn't have made it with out all of the love, prayers, thoughts, help, visits, phone calls, texts, flowers, food, cards and gifts. It was unbelievable. I hope we expressed our gratitude because we are truly thankful!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Snuggling on the porch in our jammies
Enjoying our coffee

The girls loved being outside

Pip could easily be a country dog!

Mazzy came running up with this stick

Enjoying the view

Mimi & I had a mini "photo shoot" with Miss Mae
There were so many cute pics!



Scouting ducks

Just celebrated their 26th Anniversary!

Sporting daddy's camo hat (with a pacifier)

Alliance Bank's newest client

Ashlyn, PaJ & Me

Pa J doing dishes

Her eyes are still blue!

Mimi, Ashlyn, PaJ & Me

PaJ & Ashlyn

Chance's pecan pie

I spy a tongue
Mimi packing up leftovers

Mimi & Ashlyn

3 generations
Me, Ashlyn & Mimi

The Wimberly's
Thanksgiving 2010

This was too cute not to post
A tuckered turkey!
That snuggling picture of Ashlyn and Mommy might just be the sweetest picture ever! I'm so happy for you, Kristi!
ReplyDeleteThanks Michelle. We are pretty happy too :)
ReplyDelete