I don't really have much to report since I have been trying to stay up to date as things arise. I will say that I am HUGE! I am so much bigger with this baby than I was with Ashlyn! And apparently he is bigger too! Big babies are good! My belly button has almost reached it limits and may pop out this time if I get much bigger. So far, no stretch marks...but I wouldn't be surprised if I end up with a few...my skin feels stretched to its limit. I am still able to wear my wedding ring and I don't have any swelling to speak of. Sleeping is pretty uncomfortable, between laying around all day and my hourly bathroom trips. I am hungry ALL of the time and seem to get a lot of heart burn. I still crave sweets more than ever! Paxton is pretty busy, but not as busy as Ashlyn was. He has a hand or foot underneath my ribs on the right side and gives me a good jab every now and then just to get my attention. He gets the hiccups several times a day too! I have ordered a lot of stuff for him and his nursery online and we pretty much have everything we need. We still need to get a big girl bed for Ashlyn so we can move the crib into his room. I guess that is about it. My huge belly in all its glory!

No comments:
Post a Comment