Jessi, Kourtny, Emily and Kristin threw an awesome diaper shower for Paxton and me! I got approval from my doctor to attend the shower as long as I was feeling well. I was so excited and so happy when I woke up Saturday morning feeling well enough to attend! It was the perfect shower! It was at Jessi's uncle's restaurant The Place at Perry's in uptown. And it was amazing...the sweetest invitations, beautiful flower arrangements and decorations, awesome food and cake balls (and strong bottomless mimosa's from what I hear :), precious party favors and diaper cake and lots of wonderful friends and family! We are so blessed! And boy did we get stocked up with diapers and wipes and all of the baby essentials...and some really cute boy clothes!! I am still getting used to all of the blue! And Ashlyn made an appearance and was showered with "Big Sis" gifts! So thoughtful and such a wonderful time. Thank you Thank you Thank you! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera :( And for some reason, all of the pictures from my phone are blurry.
![]() |
| Invitation |
![]() |
| Mimi practicing holding a newborn! Sweet Ella |
![]() |
| Beautiful and delicious cake balls |
![]() |
| Diaper Cake |
![]() |
| Party Favors |
![]() |
| Opening gifts |
![]() |
| The Awesome Hostesses |
![]() |
| Gma and Aunt Sarah |
![]() |
| Ella was quite the party animal |
![]() |
| Melanie, Kimiko & Sarah My co-workers! |










No comments:
Post a Comment