Tuesday, May 8, 2012
36 weeks
Great check-up at the doctor today! I went with the reverse psychology method and had all of our bags packed and ready just in case! I figured if I was ready, then Paxton would stay put. I didn't really know what to expect. I measured 40 cm, heartbeat sounded good and I am still at a 2. I took my last dose of the Procardia last night and had my last Progesterone injection on Friday. We will see how things go. I feel great, except for the normal 8 month pregnancy woes...my right leg has started to swell, sleeping is not that comfortable, I am never far from the bathroom and my right SI joint is giving me some trouble. But I really can't complain! I still have a lot of contractions, but they aren't painful for the most part. And the best news...I can resume (within reason) normal activity including driving! I go back to the doctor next Thursday with the instructions in the meantime to call if I can't walk or talk through the contractions! Yikes! Getting excited to meet our little guy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment