Friday, May 25, 2012

Sno-cones and swimming pools

Summer is here...and so is the heat!  It was 95 today...it is only May.  Ashlyn and I grabbed a sno-cone while we waited on Chance to get home from work so we could hit the pool.  We went to "The Sno-Cone Lady"...proclaimed best sno-cone stand in Frisco.  We gave it 4 thumbs up!  There was a little bit of a line, but it was covered so we weren't waiting in the sun.  They had LOTS of yummy flavors and plenty of sugar-free options.  They had at least 10 benches covered with umbrellas and it was VERY clean...not an ant or bee in sight!  We will definitely be regulars of this place!

 Waiting our turn and deciding which flavor to get.  
Always a tough decision for me!
 Enjoying our sno-cones
Ashlyn got dreamsicle and I had white Hawaiian
A sweet girl offered to take our picture
I am so not in the picture mood these days,
 but I couldn't resist a shot with my cutie!
Her favorite outdoor toy these days...ROCKS!
We hit the pool when Chance got home from work.  Ashlyn likes to help daddy drive!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment