We celebrated Ashlyn's 2nd birthday today with a fiesta! And what a party it was! When I started planning the party about a month ago I had no idea what our situation would be! Would we have a new baby, would I be on bed rest or in the hospital? I decided to just plan the party and hope for the best! And I don't think it could have been any better! I pretty much organized the entire event from the comfort of our couch. Thank goodness for a fast Internet connection, a credit card and a reliable FedEx deliverer! And wonderful family and friends! We had the celebration at the clubhouse of our apartment complex. It has a beautiful patio area and pool and was perfect for gang (minus the fact that a water line burst overnight and there was no running water or bathrooms available for use...oh well, that's what the pool is for, right:). It was a wonderful afternoon celebrating our sweet girl. Thanks to everyone who made it so special! Now, for an overload of pictures!
Getting ready for the fiesta
Swimming!
Pinata fun
Singing Happy Birthday and Cake
Opening (and playing with) gifts
Happy 2nd Birthday Peanut!
No comments:
Post a Comment