Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Vanns tie the knot

When Emily started planning the wedding 3 months ago, I really doubted that we would be able to make it!  I thought I would either be in the hospital giving birth, in the NICU with a preemie or just getting settled in with a newborn.  I never would have guessed I would attend the wedding 39 weeks pregnant!  I am so glad we were able to make it.  It was such a fun evening and a pleasure to witness such happiness come together as a family.  We also had the opportunity to have dinner with The Garretts before the wedding on their first outing sans babies!  Thanks to Aunt Sarah and Rachel for babysitting Ashlyn so we could enjoy the evening.
Looking good!
Parents of 11 week old twins!
My girlfriends from college
Abby, Anne, Caroline, Kourtny & Me
With the Bride!
When we left, Chance and I realized we hadn't taken any pictures of us!  So here is our lousy attempt at a few pictures of our night out!  It was windy!

No comments:

Post a Comment